'The 'No Cure Always Hope Route' is for experienced runners who are also competent navigators. We provide you with a gpx file of the route , but ultimately the responsibility for safely negotiating the route lies with you. If you are unsure of your abilities to navigate safely on the fells in bad weather, please consider going with a guide'.
1. You must be physically fit enough to undertake the challenge.
2. You must not take part if you have any physical illness which might result in you, or others, being put in danger. If in doubt ask your GP.
3. The event organisers provide no insurance for your participation in the event and you take part at your own risk. You may wish to consider arranging your own insurance.
4. Each participant must pay a £25.00 non-refundable booking fee. Booking fees will only be refunded if your application is not accepted.
5. You are responsible for collecting all sponsorship monies and passing them on to the event organisers promptly.
6. You must have experience of navigating using map and compass.
7. Please be considerate of other walkers and members of the public not taking part in the challenge and follow the country code.
8. Each participant must have the appropriate equipment for a challenge of this nature
9. Entrants must be 16 and over.