I wish to enter the Hardmoors 110 Ultramarathon. I understand that the organisers shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury arising from my involvement in this event.
Cancellations & Refunds
If you need to cancel your race for whatever reason, we offer the following options:
• ONCE THE RACE IS FULL you may transfer your place to another runner up to 3 weeks prior to the event. This is done yourself via the SI entries system. NB: This is only an option once the race is full and may not be appropriate on the longer ultras as these do not fill up and there may not be another runner who is trained up, so bear this in mind.
• You may transfer your place to the following year’s event. Please email up to 3 weeks prior to the event to let us know if you wish this to happen.
• You may not transfer to another race within the same year.
• You may only defer to the following year once and will have to pay any cost increase.
• All entries close 3 weeks prior to the event because we need to order t shirts, medals and trophies in advance. Also, we need to give your medical information to our medical officer.
• When you enter Hardmoors events, you are offered the option to protect your entry with XCover and receive a full refund of your transaction (entry fees and any extras if bought as part of a package) if you are unable to attend the event due to an unforeseen circumstance.
You will be charged an extra 8.5% on top of your normal payment.
If you have purchased XCover for an event but are unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances outside of your control you may be entitled to a refund - please see the XCover Terms & Conditions
For more information and/or to apply for a refund you will be asked to complete a refund application form.
If you have any questions about cover then please contact XCover directly.
When applying for a refund through XCover, you will need your Booking Confirmation Reference which can be found by going to the My Entries / Memberships screen, clicking on the event name (not the Edit button), and then the 'Refund Protection' link.
If Hardmoors Ltd cancels a race
We endeavour to ensure all our events go ahead. If bad weather is forecast, we take advice from Mountain Rescue and the Police and take measures to ensure participant safety. However, in the rare event of extreme bad weather or other “Force Majeure” such as a global virus, we take advice from the Government and if despite our safety measures we are advised to cancel we will offer, where appropriate:
• Transfer to a new date
• Transfer to the next year’s event
• Voucher towards an event
These Terms and Conditions can be found at https://www.hardmoors110.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/Hardmoors-Ltd-Cancellation-and-Refund-Terms-Conditions.pdf