Info: New bookings for this course closed on Sunday 17th April 2022.
Guided Trail/Mountain Running weekend | Almond Lodge | 22 - 24 April 2022
Let Mountain Run's expert guides take the stress out of your trail running in the Lakes.
Awsome trails around the Helvellyn Massif, for all abilities.
£250 | B&B accommodation included at the Almond Lodge
Anna Rutherford [3rd lady in Lakes in a Day 2021] says: "Experienced guides - perfect for a reccie of a race route and highly recommend"
Dan Lancaster says: "Had a great couple of runs with guide Charlie whilst I was on holiday in Keswick. I wanted to try a section of the Bob Graham route and a few nearby Wainwrights and this was a great way to do it. With less than favourable weather it took the hassle out of navigation and pushed me to go that bit further than I would have if out solo. Lots of good advice along the way and a good confidence booster for my future running plans. Will have to plan another trip to The Lakes soon! Thanks again Mountain Run"
Joanna Morissey says: "Had a fantastic run with Charlie. He was absolutely brilliant and took me on a fantastic run. He gave me lots of tips and boosted my confidence. I will definitely go back and would recommend him to any level of runner."
Friday 11 March:
Saturday 12 March:
** Night option: Guided night run after dinner. There will be a £30 supplement for this session. You will be lead by head torch somewhere around the valley of Glenridding or the Helvellyn Massif, conditions dependant.
Sunday 13th March 2022:
Monday 12 October: - ** There is a supplement to pay for this day and will require an extra nights accommodation (£30 B&B plus £50 extra for the day)
• Two nights' awesome accommodation at the Almond Lodge (note: this is single-gender premium dormitory accommodation)
• Home cooked and hearty food all weekend – breakfast, packed lunch and dinners, with brews and cake thrown in - we can cater for allergies, intolerances and vegan diets, please note in the booking form.
• Notes to take home so you can review what you’ve learned
• Fun with like-minded people and the chance to make friends for life!
• Two full days of trail running with world-class running guides
• Two chilled out evenings with alcohol if the moods takes you [please supply your own]
• Fun and smiles – on and off the trails!
This event offers the option to purchase Booking Protect, so that participants may be able to get a refund if they are unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances.