Info: New entries for this event closed on Wednesday 12th July 2023.
Enjoy the delightful ancient woodlands of Valley Park and Knightwood with this unique 10 km, mixed terrain run brought you to by Chandler's Ford Swifts Running Club and Pentalife CrossFit Chandler's Ford. Broken up into 5 stages, ranging from 500 metres to 3 km, you get a rest between each that does not contribute to your overall time, and the chance to recharge before setting off again.
There will be prizes for the best overall running times as well as KOM and Sprint stage winners.
- 10K of mixed trail and road running in Chandler’s Ford
- Portion of proceeds donated to Woodland Trust
- Unique race momento
- Chip timing new for 2023!
- 1 hour open start window
- BBQ and cake at the Start/Finish
- Accessible by foot, bike and train
- Supporting the local running community
- Route: https://www.strava.com/routes/2957385990623628226
- Over 18s only
- Regrettably, we cannot allow participants to run with dogs
View the Event Disclaimer / Terms and Conditions.
View the Event Cancellation / Refund Policy.