Info: New entries for this event closed on Monday 29th May 2023 at 11:00.
10k Evening Trail Race within the gardens and estate of Kiplin Hall, a beautiful Jacobean Historic House near Northallerton & Richmond. The route consists of two 5k (approx.) loops, taking in the formal gardens, woodland trail, grassland and lakeside paths. Due to its compact course and being set entirely within this enclosed estate, this is a perfect race for beginners, as well as a mid-week outing for more experienced trail runners. Full details at www.madraces.co.uk/kiplin-hall-trail-10k
• Hot drink and cake included in entry fee for all finishers (please indicate dietary requirements on entry page)
• Trophies awarded for male & female 1st to 3rd overall and male & female 1st to 3rd in each age group, including new V70+ category
• New for 2023: Team competition, best male and female teams awarded the ‘Pickles’ and ‘Punch’ team trophies (so get your club involved!)
• Free car parking (this is limited to ~ 220 cars: Please car share where possible)
• Water station at 2 & 5 miles. We will not be providing plastic cups - please bring your own cup or bottle
• Spectator friendly event, with many passing points to spot runners, and refreshments available to purchase and enjoy in beautiful gardens.
• Marked course, no map reading required. A course map is available on the event website
Race HQ: Kiplin Hall, near Scorton, Richmond, North Yorkshire, England, DL10 6AT,
• Registration 5.30-6.30
• Briefing 6.45
• Start 7pm
• Prizes from 8.15pm
• Cut-off 8.30pm
MaD Races Kiplin Hall 2023 Technical T-shirts are available at £9.50 each as an optional extra
To guarantee a shirt, order before 3rd May.
• If you transfer your number to another runner, your t-shirt and size selection is also transferred. You will need to edit this if they want a different size. We can’t refund the shirt cost
• Transfers after 3rd May will receive the original t-shirt size, as orders will have been placed with our supplier.
• In order to supply t-shirts, we must reach a minimum order. If we do not reach this minimum order, we will refund the t-shirt cost,
SORRY, THERE ARE NO ENTRIES AVAILABLE ON THE DAY
A TRA permit has been granted (5138) and the event will therefore be held under UK Athletic rules
Cancellation Refunds: 75% refund up until 12 weeks before the event. From 12 to 4 weeks, 50% refund. No refund within 4 weeks, although you can still transfer your number to another runner up until 9am Monday 29th May 2023
Sorry running with dogs is not permitted
View the Event Cancellation / Refund Policy.
This event offers the option to purchase XCover, so that participants may be able to get a refund if they are unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances.