- Stunning inland Trails take the Summer Sessions away from the coast
- Views of both North and South coasts of Mounts Bay and St Ives Bay from hilltops
- Race supporting the National Trust, who look after much of the land of the race route
- Grassy paths with great ‘fell running’ feel and fast downhill finish
- Earn points towards the overall Sessions leader board, with the winners the King or Queen of Summer!
- National Trust Godolphin House makes for a unique, quality start and finish venue
This 10k Trail running race over Godolphin Hill and Tregonning Hill is now firmly lots of peoples favourite race! It has some interesting climbs and fast grassy descents on quiet hills with views to both North and South coasts - Mounts Bay and St Ives Bay!
Starting and finishing at Godolphin House the race takes in public footpaths, bridleways and quiet country road sections. Race Route Map Here!
Parking at Godolphin House - is VERY LIMITED - so please car share where possible.
Race information can be found at http://freedom-racing.co.uk/godolphin-10k
|Fri 10 Jun 22||Freedom Racing - Polzeath 10k|
|Sun 2 Oct 22||Freedom Racing - Poldhu 10k|