£14 ARC/UKA affiliated
The race starts and finishes at the beautiful Dornafield Caravan and Camping Site.
2022 will be our 25th year at this superb venue where excellent changing facilities and showers will be available to all competitors. It is situated just off the A381 which runs between Newton Abbot and Totnes. Free parking is available on site.
The scenic course follows undulating rural lanes throughout, with little traffic and passes through the local hamlets of Ogwell and Denbury. The course is well marshalled with Ambulance cover in attendance. Please note that headphones are not permitted and anyone caught wearing them will be disqualified!
There is a strict race limit of 300 - enter early to avoid disappointment as entries will only be taken on the day if the limit has not already been reached.
The Race starts at 10:00am.
The race is authorised under an Association of Running Clubs race permit, No. 22/169.
* 300 race limit;
* Free entry to all 15 -17 year olds;
* Two water stations on the course (approximately 5km and 8km) and at the finish;
* Bespoke print for all finishers
* Free race photos
* Cakes on sale at Race HQ
* Free parking; parking is limited so please car share if you can.
* Winner will receive the Peter Dewhirst Shield;
* 1st five runners receive a large print by John Skinner;
* 1st, 2nd & 3rd U18, V35, V40, V45, V50, V55, V60 & V65;
* 1st, 2nd and 3rd team prizes (4 to count)