SiEntries Options
Login / Register

Bude Lifeboat Run

Event Facebook Page
Event Website

Wednesday 15th June 2022

Entries Open
Tuesday 1st March 2022 at 09:00
Entries Close
Monday 13th June 2022 at 18:00
Entries so Far
601 Participants
Entry Fees

Senior Race - £17  (£15 EA affiliated)
Junior Race - £5

Race Director - Stephen Hutchinson

To enter you must first Log In or Register your Details with SiEntries.

Bude RATs (Run and Tri) invite you to its 13th running of the 6 mile race around Bude’s cycleway, canal towpath and off road footpaths.

The Senior 6 mile, single lap course is 60% tarmac/concrete comprising cycleway, canal towpath and farm track and the remaining 40% is trails and footpaths. Two drinks stations on the course.

Includes Junior 1 mile races at 6pm and 6.30pm - the 1 mile, single lap course is a tarmac surface using cycleway and canal towpath. It has been unofficially measured, using a surveyor’s wheel to be 1mile 282yds.

The evening includes:

  • Junior 1 mile race for School Years 3 & under starting at 6.00pm
  • Junior 1 mile race for School Years 4 & over starting at 6.30pm
  • Senior 6 mile race starting at 7.15pm

Race HQ is Bude Rugby Club, Bencoolen Meadow, Bude EX23 8QG. Registration opens at 4pm. Chip timing will be in operation for senior race. Parking is available at The Crescent Car Park, Bude EX23 8LE just a short 3 minute walk from Race HQ. Parking fee applies before 6pm. Overspill car parks at Wharf and Neetside.

The Bude Lifeboat Run is Race 5 of 7 in the Cornwall Road Running and Racing Group’s Multi-Terrain Race Series 2021/2.

Junior Races - Schools Trophy to be awarded to the school with the highest proportion of entries as a percentage of total pupils.

All donations will go to support the lifesaving work of the Bude Lifeboat - please give generously at 

Administered by Booking Protect

This event offers the option to purchase Booking Protect, so that participants may be able to get a refund if they are unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances.

Other events in the Cornish MTRS

Wed 22 Jun 22 Truro Trail 10K - Meet Your Max
Tue 28 Jun 22 Boconnoc 5 Mile Race
Sat 30 Jul 22 Tywardreath Trotter
Sun 9 Oct 22 Tywarnhayle 10K

Save the date and share

Event Location: