Info: New entries for this event closed on Wednesday 20th April 2022.
The first Cobbler Hill running race to raise funds for Arrochar Mountain Rescue Team. 6 km, with an ascent of 730m.
Race start time 1300hrs
Registration and parking at Ardgartan Hotel, (NN 27302 02815)
A short walk to the start on the forest track. Race will be up the old path to Checkpoint 1, (NN 27397 04845) Must be passed on the ascent and descent. Along by An t-Sron to Checkpoint 2 by Central Peak, (NN 25965 05732) Return by the same route.
Tea and prize giving at Ardgarten hotel.
Full waterproof body cover must be carried.
Minimum age - 18.
Race day information:
MRT will assist with parking at the hotel.
Registration opens at 10.00am at the hotel.
Walking time to start line approx. 30 minutes. Please allow time to park, registration and get to the start line.
- Portions of the route are marked with flags, and in some places posts have been painted.
- Marshals are all members of Mountain Rescue and will be strategically placed on the hill.
- The route is marked where it leaves the path up to the south peak.
- All checkpoints are mandatory.
- Always follow instructions by marshals & event crew.
This event offers the option to purchase Booking Protect, so that participants may be able to get a refund if they are unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances.