includes full board accommodation
An immersive weekend of ultra training in the heart of the Lake District, with expert coaches and elite runners.
£375 | Full Board Accommodation | Location - Almond Lodge | 11 to 14 March 2022
Friday 11 March:
Saturday 12 March:
** Night option: Guided night run after dinner. There will be a £30 supplement for this session. You will be lead by head torch somewhere around the valley of Glenridding or the Helvellyn Massif, conditions dependant.
Sunday 13th March 2022:
Monday 12 October: - ** There is a supplement to pay for this day and will require an extra nights accommodation (£30 B&B plus £40 extra for the day)
• Two nights' awesome accommodation at the Almond Lodge (note: this is single-gender premium dormitory accommodation)
• Home cooked and hearty food all weekend – breakfast, packed lunch and dinners, with brews and cake thrown in - we can cater for allergies, intolerances and vegan diets, please note in the booking form.
• Notes to take home so you can review what you’ve learned
• Fun with like-minded people and the chance to make friends for life!
• Two full days of training with world-class tutors and coaches
• Two chilled out evenings with alcohol if the moods takes you [please supply your own]
• Fun and smiles – on and off the trails!
This event offers the option to purchase Booking Protect, so that participants may be able to get a refund if they are unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances.