Info: This event is now full so no new entries can be made.
£80.00 (without National Governing Body Membership)
Welcome to the 15th Highland Fling Race.
The 2022 race takes place on Saturday 23rd April and is a point-to-point trail ultramarathon along the southern 53 miles (85km) of Scotland’s iconic West Highland Way trail through the Loch Lomond & the Trossachs National Park from Milngavie to Tyndrum.
The 2022 event will be the 15th edition of the Fling. The race has grown in popularity throughout the UK and beyond with approx. 25% of runners travelling from outside Scotland.
*Event Buses places are limited must be booked and paid for prior to race day. Buses will be made available to book following the allocation of the 500 race places. All runners will be emailed when the buses are available. We advise booking them ASAP as seat numbers are limited.
All Entrants £80.00 (£78.00 with UK Athletics governing body membership)
500 places (a reserve list will be maintained)
We are LGBT friendly. We are also QIA+ and non-binary friendly. You can enter our race as female, male or non-binary. If you are transgender, we are happy for you to enter and run in the gender category you identify with. All event portable toilets and showers are gender neutral.
We are fully committed to upholding all principles of the Scottish LGBT Sports Charter and aim to be as inclusive as possible. The organisers have a zero tolerance policy to any form of discrimination.
IMPORTANT EVENT RULES
1) Runners are not allowed external support at any time. No support runners/pacers. Spectators may be welcome at specific locations (this will be confirmed at a later date)
2) All runners must carry an emergency foil blanket and charged/switched on mobile phone
3) It is strictly FORBIDDEN for any participant to run in place of another runner. No one is allowed to run using another runners race number.
4) No running poles. No Dogs accompanying runners. No littering
5) Limited earphone use allowed.
EVENT CHARITY PARTNER
Highland Fling Race