Info: New entries for this event closed on Thursday 6th May 2021.
The 50 mile Ultra Trail race route is over the highest ground in the south of England, and takes in most of the hill tops of Northern Dartmoor.
- 50 mile route over the highest ground of southern England
- 3000m + Total ascent
- 34 Hill Tops and Tors
- Trail and wild open hillside route, fully signed and supported
- 6 Checkpoints with shelter, food and water
- Ascents of Yes Tor and High Willhays, the highest points in Southern England
- Ample car parking on site and great venue and setting
- Food and Bar on site
There is a mandatory kit list for the event. This and other important information is found on the Ultra Race Information pages on the race website, www.dartmoorhighground.com
Provided - Fully signed and supported route. Event Medics. Sweeper Runner. Trophies for first 3 males and first 3 females.
Included - Medal for all finishers.
By entering you agree to our privacy and terms and conditions.
This event offers the option to purchase Refund Protect. Participants can choose to cover their inability to attend with Refund Protect.
|Sat 4 Sep 21||Dartmoor Marathon|
|Sat 4 Sep 21||Yes Tor Hill Race|