Info: This event is now full so no new entries can be made.
Saturday 6th January 2024 at 09:00
Tuesday 27th February 2024
The race format will suit anyone with a trail, enduro, hard tail or e-bike and enough stamina for a good day’s riding. Whilst the top riders enter to win, it’s more about getting out on your bike in a stunning location, having a go and enjoying the friendly banter.
The Race Format:
- Stages can be ridden in any order in a mash-up style
- 4, 5 or 6 timed stages
- Maximum of 4 runs per stage, stages can be ridden in any order
- 2 runs per stage compulsory, 2 additional runs per stage optional
- Best 2 times per stage count towards riders overall result
- Race Start 10.00am – Race Finish 3.00pm (riders must hand their timing chip in by 3.00pm to get a result)
- Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 riders in each category
- Fun Category is open to riders starting their first enduro and less experienced riders. This category is pure fun racing. Top 3 riders will be presented with podium boards. Once a rider has scored a podium they must race appropriate age category.
- Entries are limited to 260 riders per round.
The stages can be ridden in any order in a mash-up style, with no time restraints on transfers from one stage to another.
Timing chips are supplied for each race and collected at race registration.
Pedalhounds are sticking to the true ethos of enduro – there will be no practice before the racing starts, although the stages will be available for inspection on foot the day before between 1-3pm and on the morning of the event between 7.30-10am giving everyone a level playing field.
These events will be run on private land and fully insured for MTB and EMTB racing.
- Camping will be available on Saturday night
- Camping is £8.50 per person. Under 10’s are free
- Camping must be pre-booked via the entry page
- Campers must take all their rubbish home (do not put in Race HQ or Catering litter bins)
TO ENSURE THE PERSON YOU ARE ENTERING IS INCLUDED IN THE SERIES POINTS
If you are entering anyone else in this event ask them for their SiEntries ID (not the same as their SI-Card number). If they have not registered, please ask them to do so by visiting www.sientries.co.uk. Once you have their SiEntries ID, surname and postcode, you will be able to enter them without needing to type in any of their personal details. This will mean that their results at events in this series can be linked together and they can receive an overall series placing.
Remember: Points will only be added to riders registered on SiEntries – mates don’t let mates miss out on points!
- MTB/MIXED Male / Female U12: 10-11 (Rider must be accompanied by a rider 16yrs+. Racing or Non Racing, the guardian must be the next rider to follow the competitor down each stage)
- MTB/Male U15: 12-14 (Rider must be accompanied by a guardian 16yrs+ either riding or spectating at all times whilst at the event)
- MTB/Male U18: 15-17
- MTB/Male 18-29
- MTB/Male 30-39
- MTB/Male 40-49
- MTB/Male 50+
- MTB/Female: U16: 12-15 (Rider must be accompanied by a guardian 16yrs+ either riding or spectating at all times whilst at the event)
- MTB/Female: U21: 16-20
- MTB/Female: 21-39
- MTB/Female: 40+
- MTB/Hardtail Male: 18+
- MTB/Fun Male: 18+ (Open to riders starting their first enduro and less experienced riders. This category is pure fun racing. Top 3 riders will be presented with podium boards. Once a rider has scored a podium they must race appropriate age category)
- EMTB Restricted U40/Male: 14-39
- EMTB Restricted/Male: 40-49
- EMTB Restricted/Male: 50-59
- EMTB Restricted/Male 60+
- EMTB Restricted/Female: 14+
Restricted Category: Must comply to UK EPAC Law, have a maximum output of 250watts and maximum speed 15.5mph. The bikes must be pedal assisted and not have a throttle or rear wheel motor. We rely on Riders Integrity to adhere to these rules
- EMTB Open U40/Male: 14-39
- EMTB Open/Male: 40-49
- EMTB Open/Male: 50-59
- EMTB Open/Male 60+
Open Category: Can be derestricted, maximum output of 250watts. The bikes must be pedal assisted and not have a throttle or rear wheel motor.
*Category ages are based on your age on the 31st December so that you remain in the same age category throughout the series.
If you have your own SPORTident Active Timing Card (SIAC), enter the number during the entry process to receive a discount of £4.30 from the entry price of each round. You can purchase a SIAC from the SPORTident UK website here, or here to personalise the colour and number. Remember to bring it with you to the event!
Entering an under-18 rider
The parent/guardian needs to register and be logged in as themselves. When making the entry either select the under-18 from the Person to Enter drop-down box if you have previously made an entry for then, otherwise select 'Somebody already registered with SiEntries' or 'Somebody not registered with SiEntries' as applicable. See Help.
View the Event Disclaimer / Terms and Conditions.
View the Event Cancellation / Refund Policy.
Canada Heights Mx Circuit, Button Street, Swanley, Kent, BR8 8DX