|Monday Guided Run ONLY||£60.00|
includes 1/2 board accommodation for Friday and Saturday night only
If you prefer a mixed gender course, then we have one on the following date:
An immersive weekend of ultra training in the heart of the Lake District, with expert coaches and elite runners.
£350 | Half Board Accommodation | Location - Borrowdale YHA | 8 to 10 March 2024
Athletes in attendance are: Robyn Cassidy - winner of Helvellyn Sky Ultra and Dragon's Back Race 2023 and Emma Stuart - Winner of Arc of Attrition 100, UTS 100 and Tor de Geants 2023, plus others [TBC] for a panel session over the weekend.
All athletes have excellent ultra backgrounds and are at the top of their game right now.
More athletes to be announced soon.
Your ultra journey starts here: we’ve teamed up with Scarpa UK, Keswick Mountain Festival, The Lakeland 100, the Lake District Sky Trails team to create an immersive weekend of running, skills and training that will prepare you to tackle your next (or first!) ultra or mountain challenge with confidence. Expect two and a half jam packed days of running skills with expert coaches, opportunities to learn from world-class elite ultra runners, and evenings talking trails and swapping stories over a glass of wine or a pint. You will:
Plus there will be highly interesting and informative talks from those involved and extra special guests*
*To be released in the new year.
Friday 8 March:
Saturday 9 March:
** Night option: Guided night run after dinner. There will be a £30 supplement for this session. You will be lead by head torch somewhere around the tops of the valley of Borrowdale or lower valley, conditions dependant.
Sunday 10 March:
Monday 11 March: - ** There is a supplement to pay for this day and will require an extra nights accommodation (£30 B&B plus £60 extra for the day)
• Two nights' awesome accommodation at the Borrowdale YHA (note: this is single-gender premium accommodation)
• Home cooked and hearty food all weekend – breakfast, packed lunch and dinners, with brews and cake thrown in - we can cater for allergies, intolerances and vegan diets, please note in the booking form.
• Notes to take home so you can review what you’ve learned
• Fun with like-minded people and the chance to make friends for life!
• Two full days of training with world-class tutors and coaches
• Two chilled out evenings with alcohol if the moods takes you [available in the bar]
• Fun and smiles – on and off the trails!
View the Course Disclaimer / Terms and Conditions.
View the Course Cancellation / Refund Policy.
This event offers the option to purchase XCover, so that participants may be able to get a refund if they are unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances.