We are delighted to present the Valley Park Tour of the Woods. Enjoy the delightful ancient woodlands of Valley Park and Knightwood with this unique 10 km, mixed terrain run.
It's a unique format, with the route broken up into 5 stages, ranging from 500 meters to 3 km, so you get a rest between each that does not contribute to your overall time, and the chance to recharge before setting off again.
There will be prizes for the best overall running times as well as KOM and Sprint stage winners.
Some key details:
- 10 km of mixed trail and road running in Chandler’s Ford
- Timed and marshalled
- 5 run stages of different lengths. Recover in your own time between running stages
- Prizes for overall time and individual stages
- Water station
- 1 hour open start window
- Unique finishers' momento
- BBQ and cake at the Start/Finish
- Portion of proceeds donated to the Woodland Trust
- Accessible by foot, bike and train
- Supporting the local running community
- Route: https://www.strava.com/routes/2957385990623628226
This event offers the option to purchase Booking Protect, so that participants may be able to get a refund if they are unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances.